Welcome to Investing With Harshal Patil!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Investing With Harshal Patil Website, located at https://www.savetoinvesting.in/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Investing With Harshal Patil if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization-, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Investing With Harshal Patil and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Investing With Harshal Patil. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Investing With Harshal Patil for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Investing With Harshal Patil
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Investing With Harshal Patil
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Investing With Harshal Patil
- Redistribute content from Investing With Harshal Patil
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Investing With Harshal Patil does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Investing With Harshal Patil, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Investing With Harshal Patil shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Investing With Harshal Patil reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Investing With Harshal Patil a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Investing With Harshal Patil, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Investing With Harshal Patil. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Investing With Harshal Patil logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Temporary Unavailability and Sponsored Posts Disclaimer
At savetoinvesting, we value our partnerships and collaborations with sponsors who contribute to our platform’s growth and vitality. We understand that sponsored posts can vary in duration, ranging from short-term to long-term commitments. We strive to provide a seamless experience for both our sponsors and our audience. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances beyond our control that can affect the availability of our website.
In the event of temporary unavailability or disruptions, including but not limited to server issues, technical glitches, or security concerns such as virus attacks, we want to be transparent about our approach:
1. Temporary Unavailability: If our website experiences temporary unavailability due to reasons beyond our control, we appreciate your understanding and patience. We will make every effort to restore normal operations as quickly as possible.
2. Sponsored Post Refunds: Please be aware that, in such cases of temporary unavailability or disruptions, we may not be able to provide refunds for sponsored posts that were scheduled during the affected period. However, we offer an alternative option: we can post your sponsored article on one of our other affiliated websites, ensuring that your content reaches the intended audience. We commit to rescheduling or fulfilling these sponsored posts through this alternative arrangement once our platform is fully operational again.
By engaging in sponsorship agreements with savetoinvesting you acknowledge and accept these conditions. We recommend reviewing this disclaimer regularly for updates. We are committed to maintaining a safe and reliable platform for all our users and sponsors.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our sponsorship agreements, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation and for being a valued partner at savetoinvesting. Your support is instrumental in our continued success.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.