1. AMZN Stock has a High market capitalization, which means AMZN stock tends to be more stable in terms of volatility.
2. AMZN Stock has a good Return on assets (ROA) of 2.77%.
3. Over the last five years, the EPS of the AMZN Stock has increased by 54.22 percent on average.
4. AMZN Stock has low debt as compared to its peer.
1. The AMZN stock price is trading at high PE compared. The current valuation is very Expensive.
2. AMZN stock is Overpriced compared to book value with its peer.
3. AMZN stock is showings strong negative growth in EPS in the last year.
4. AMZN stock does not give a dividend to the investors.